Often compassionate grandmothers broadcast that you are supposedly depriving a child of childhood and secretly sticking a harmful sucker on a stick into his hand. As long as there are “good loves” in the world, we all understand that not a single child in the world is immune from lollipops. Therefore… Breathe out! Smiled! And let’s get creative on this topic. We are sure that evil can be, if not neutralized, then at least minimized.
Agree, this ball on a stick can work wonders: children’s tears dry up in an instant, the baby becomes complaisant and accommodating. But if for some reason the child does not get this candy … A real tragedy can break out here.
How to make lollipop at home
You can make a lollipop with your own hands. These lollipops will be as sweet as you want, and the taste and aroma can be added without the use of artificial colors and dubious ingredients. May your parental heart be at peace.
Recipe number 1: fruit “chupik”
Ingredients: 100 g of any fruit or berries, honey or sugar to taste.
Grind fruits in a blender, add honey or sugar. Heat the mixture until the sugar dissolves and begins to thicken. Spread the viscous mixture into molds, insert the sticks and wait until it cools and hardens (you can put it in the refrigerator).
Recipe number 2: caramel “chupik”
Ingredients: small apples or any round pitted fruits/berries, 1 tbsp. l. butter, sugar to taste, 4-5 tbsp. 20% cream, a pinch of vanilla.
Wash apples (or other fruits), put them on sticks and arrange them in molds. Place sugar and cream in a heavy bottomed pan and simmer until creamy. Add butter and vanilla to caramel. Pour the caramel into molds and cool first at room temperature, and then in the refrigerator.
Chupa Chups + Kinder Surprise
I don’t know what could be worse than candy with debris and dust stuck to it. Tired of getting sticky sticks out of your pockets? Keep a life hack on how to use a kinder surprise egg as a “talisman” for a lollipop.
Dear readers! Tell us in the comments about your secret recipes and turning the unhealthy into the good.
We bring to your attention the programs of developing classes with therapy dogs, depending on the age of the child and your wishes:
- Dog Fear Relief Training. 3+
- Classes with therapy dogs “Read to the dog.” 5+
- Lesson for kids “Hugging Dogs”. 0+ (up to 3 years old)
- Educational lesson “For children about human and canine professions.” 4+
- Training sessions with therapy dogs as part of a creative camp. 8+
- Classes with therapy dogs and children with developmental disabilities. 5+
- Developing course “A dog is a man’s best friend”. (4 lessons). 4+
You can make a lot of chic bouquets from the bright Chupa-Chups candies loved by everyone and familiar from childhood, which will certainly please their recipient.
You can just pack Chupa Chups in wrapping paper or film, like ordinary flowers, it also looks very good!
The main thing is to choose a package that is as bright and original as possible.
B Bouquet of lollipops
First, we need to stock up on more lollipops. The color of their wrapper will determine the color of the “flowers in the bouquet”. Then we put on such a dress for each “chupik”. You can make them out of wrapping paper.
Now you need to fasten them together. You can do this: insert a thin wire or skewers into the hollow tubes of lollipops and fasten them, forming a bouquet blank, or stick them into a foam blank.
Next, for a bouquet of lollipops, you need to choose a wrapper, as for a regular bouquet. In our example, it is pink, the color of the candy wrapper. This craft is more suitable for girls and women, so the wrapper should be taken in the appropriate color.
You can decorate the wrapper with bows or rhinestones with decorative pearls, ribbons are also great. In principle, decor and decoration is a matter of taste and can be done at your discretion.
K Composition of lollipops in a pot
A composition of bright candies on a stick in a pot looks stylish and original. To make it, you only need inspiration and a little imagination.
- Chupa Chups. The larger the composition, the more lollipops you will need. For this composition you need 35-45 candies.
- Beautiful pot, ornaments for a pot.
- Wrapping paper, ribbons, scissors.
- Styrofoam ball. The diameter of the ball should freely enter the pot.
- Before proceeding with the design of the lollipops, you need to cut the wrapping paper into 10 by 10 cm squares in the amount that you plan to use the lollipops. In the center of each square we make an incision into which the Chupa-Chups stick will be inserted.
We insert the candy into the square, fold the square in half again and tie the package with a beautiful ribbon, as shown in the figure. Thus, we “dress up” all lollipops. You can choose the color of wrapping paper in one tone or use multi-colored packaging.
Now insert the lollipops into the styrofoam ball. You need to start from the center of the ball, moving towards the equator, using a checkerboard pattern. The sticks are inserted half their length.
Place the ball with lollipops in a pot. As a rule, under the weight of sweets, the ball keeps well in it. In case you are not sure that it will “sit” well in a pot, it can be glued to the pot with transparent glue.
If the color of your pot does not match the overall composition, you can wrap it with wrapping paper, add decorations from self-adhesive foil. A bouquet of sweets can be supplemented with cute ribbons.
I am a bright bouquet of lollipops and corrugated paper
Corrugated paper is often used to create a bouquet. Bouquets made of multi-colored paper look beautiful and bright.
- Corrugated and colored paper. Choose shades and colors according to your taste.
- Chupa Chups sweets.
- Cocktail tubes, scissors, tape.
- Since we will make a flower with a core out of candy, it is recommended to choose lollipops in a yellow wrapper. We make a fringe for candy. To do this, you need to take a square of colored paper and make cuts with scissors, not reaching the edge.
With the resulting fringe, you need to wrap the candy and secure it with tape, you can also use glue to fix it.
The next stage is the manufacture of petals from corrugations. We cut out a square, add it according to the scheme indicated in the photo.
Expand the corrugation, make a hole in the center of the flower and insert a lollipop stick into it. To make the flower look more voluminous, we perform 2-3 more petals in the same way, but already larger in size and thread the candy into the stick, over the first petal. We fix all the petals with tape.
To add length to the petal stem, use a cocktail straw. We glue it to the lollipop stick with glue or tape.
Thus, you need to make the number of flowers that you need for your chic bouquet.
A bouquet of lollipops is not just a sweet unusual gift, but an original way to show your creative abilities. It is enough to stock up on the materials necessary for work, turn on your own imagination and bring it to life in the form of a chic bouquet.
All about culinary arts…
How to make chupa chups at home to please children? If this delicacy is loved in your family, then you can learn how to cook it at home, saving money. After all, kids love colored candies on a stick, they are able to cause delight, and their attractive appearance is already teasing taste buds. Having treated the guests of your child, you will definitely surprise each of them. In addition, it is important that you will be sure of its quality. After all, when cooking at home, you will not use various harmful chemicals and preservatives.
How to make homemade chupa chups, step by step instructions for cooking at home. For creativity in the culinary field, you should stock up:
- the most common toothpicks, but it is better if you find plastic sticks.
- molds, if there are no round ones, feel free to take molds for freezing. Containers from kinders will also fit.
- shiny candy wrappers, because the very process of unwrapping your favorite yummy is a whole prelude for a child.
Let’s start the process of making chupachups at home.
- Take 100 grams of your favorite fresh fruits, you can bright juicy berries. Bananas, strawberries, strawberries, cherries may well fit. To make it sweet, you need a handful of sugar and a few tablespoons of honey.
- Perebeyte fruits in a blender, you can turn them into puree in any other way.
- Sweeten the puree with honey and add a little sugar.
- Heat until the sugar turns into a fragrant caramel.
- Spread over any molds, wait for the resulting yummy to thicken.
- Attach sticks to each candy.
- Refrigerate quickly before the children have eaten them at this stage.
As you can see, making homemade chupa chups with your own hands is very easy and interesting. Feel free to involve the kids in the cooking process, tell the instructions, and let the child try to create on his own.
Homemade chupa chups can be as close as possible to their store-bought counterparts at home.
- Open a can of juice, a good housewife will always have a homemade one, if not, then you need a store-bought one, but as close as possible to natural. A couple of spoons is enough. A few tablespoons of sugar, as well as sprinkles for Easter cakes or cakes. This will already be a multi-colored decor of the dish.
- Mix juice with sugar.
- Put on the stove, let the sugar melt in the juice. After, screw the fire and simmer for a few minutes. Do not blink, you can’t let the caramel burn, because homemade chupa chups with the taste of burnt sugar are definitely not included in your plans. Stir, because caramel is a capricious thing, you need an eye and an eye.
- When everything is ready, distribute it into beautiful molds. Well, if you decide to make an exact copy of the candy from the store, then be patient until the mixture starts to cool, then boldly roll the coveted balls with clean hands. The process of their preparation is entertaining, instruct the child to help you, let him make his own candy. Exactly or clumsily you will come out, depends on the sleight of hand.
- Insert sticks into balls.
- Decorate with multi-colored powder.
- Hide in the cold until completely cooled.
Be sure, even under a magnifying glass, such a homemade chupa chups is indistinguishable from a store-bought one. And cooking will turn into an exciting game.
Do-it-yourself chocolate chupa chups “Chocobum”
The cooking scheme for Chupa Chups is simple, ridiculously simple. When you cook according to these instructions for the first time, you will be surprised why you have been throwing money away up to this point, buying thickly colored sweets on supermarket shelves. Instructions for action:
- Take a couple of glasses of granulated sugar, a couple of tablespoons of cocoa, a spoonful of honey, a quarter cup of water and the same amount of odorless vegetable oil.
- Mix all the ingredients in a deep bowl, you can in a saucepan. It must be metal.
- Put it on the stove and wait for all this brew, which smells very attractive, to thicken.
- Remove from heat when it cools down, roll into balls, you can show remarkable imagination and sculpt the muzzle of an animal from the mass – this is if you decide to conquer the household.
- Stick the sticks into the resulting sweets and let them cool thoroughly. At the same time, the aroma will be heard, even to the neighbors, so do not forget to treat them too.
You can also make chupachups at home as a work of art. It doesn’t require you to be a design expert or have Michelin stars. You can take any recipe, and add a little imagination. At the same time, the tastes of chupa chups can be the most unimaginable.
Creamy apple chupa chups “Secret of Eden”
Very tasty dish! It is just right to serve even the most important guests, and children will get only benefit and a lot of pleasure from eating. Let’s experiment. To make homemade chupa chups, you must take small apples. Any variety of delicious small-sized apples will come in handy. A glass of sugar, 5 tablespoons of medium-fat cream, a spoonful of butter, a whisper of vanillin, or a little more vanilla sugar, any nuts for decoration.
The scheme for preparing this culinary masterpiece is surprisingly simple:
- Pour sugar and cream into a bowl with a thick bottom so that you can safely heat it on fire. Cook, you will see that a delicious creamy mass is obtained.
- Rinse the apples, and put them in suitable molds, be sure to immediately stick the sticks into them.
- Do you know how to check the readiness of caramel? If it quickly freezes in cold water, then this is the very moment of readiness – just drop a drop of caramel into the water.
- When your caramel is ready, stir in the butter and sprinkle with vanilla. Pound everything so that there are no lumps or pieces left.
- Slowly pour the caramel over the apples, holding the stick. Try to keep excess glass. So that the appearance of homemade chupachups is presentable.
- Break up the nuts to make small pieces.
- Dip chupa chups in this mixture and refrigerate.
You can just as well use any round fruit for cooking homemade Chupa Chups, but they will not work with bones. For a variety of colors and tastes, you can mix any natural dyes into caramel.
Homemade chupa chups will allow you to show your creativity and imagination. Create, create. Believe me, the child will appreciate your efforts. Involve children in the process, joint work will bring you closer to the baby, make him feel important and needed.