Baking in a pan is no worse than in an oven or slow cooker. Attention readers 7 simple recipes.
Delicious, fluffy cookies can be baked in a pan with a minimum of ingredients.
For this you will need:
- 400 grams of flour;
- 80 grams of sugar;
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil;
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- Mix sour cream, egg and sugar, preferably with a mixer.
- Add oil and stir again.
- Sprinkle flour, knead a stiff dough.
- Roll it into a sausage, cut and make balls.
- Pour into hot skillet.
- Fry on each side until golden brown.
Baking will appeal to both adults and children. It turns out beautiful, bright and tasty.
- 220 ml of kefir or yogurt;
- 1 teaspoon of soda;
- a pinch of salt;
- 400 grams of flour;
- filling products (tomatoes, cheese, ham, mushrooms, etc.).
- Mix flour and kefir.
- Add soda.
- Put the egg, salt.
- Knead the dough so that it turns out a little thicker than for pancakes.
- Pour into an oiled skillet.
- Put the filling on top, sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Cover with a lid and keep on low heat until the dough is cooked.
Another delicious and easy pizza option.
- 250 ml of kefir;
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- 1 teaspoon of soda;
- 350 grams of flour;
- stuffing products (ham, corn, tomatoes, cheese, Korean carrots, etc.).
- Mix kefir with mayonnaise and egg.
- Add salt and soda.
- Gradually stir in the flour to make a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into pieces, roll out.
- Place a filling on each circle.
- Close with a second circle.
- Fry in oil until the dough turns golden.
Real, fragrant pita bread can be easily cooked in a simple frying pan.
- 250 ml of warm water;
- 320 grams of flour;
- 4 grams of yeast;
- a pinch of salt;
- a pinch of sugar.
- Mix water and sugar, add yeast.
- Leave for 25 minutes for bubbles to appear.
- Sift flour, add salt.
- Mix with yeast.
- Knead a sticky dough, cover with a towel and leave for an hour.
- Knead some more and wait until it comes up.
- Divide into pieces, roll each in flour and place in a heated frying pan in oil.
- Cover and leave for 5 minutes.
- Flip the pita and fry for another 5 minutes.
Perfect for a snack. They look like sausages in dough, but they turn out to be more airy and satisfying.
- 400 grams of flour;
- 1.5 tablespoons of water;
- 4 grams of yeast;
- a pinch of sugar;
- 150 grams of sausage or ham.
- Mix flour, yeast, sugar and salt.
- Pour cold water, stir.
- Leave warm for forty minutes.
- Cut the sausage, mix with the dough.
- Form donuts and fry in oil under the lid on both sides.
Another version of donuts without filling, but with cornmeal.
- 200 grams of ordinary flour;
- 100 grams of cornmeal;
- 125 ml of water;
- 1 tablespoon of butter;
- 1 teaspoon baking powder;
- a pinch of salt and sugar.
- Mix baking powder with salt and flour (corn and wheat).
- Stir in the oil.
- Pour in water and stir well.
- Spread with a spoon on a preheated pan, fry on both sides.
Draniki without eggs
An interesting option for baking in a pan without eggs.
- 7 potato tubers;
- 2 tablespoons of flour;
- 1 onion;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 1 carrot;
- a pinch of salt;
- a pinch of pepper.
- Grate raw potatoes on a coarse grater.
- Grate carrots, mix with potatoes.
- Add chopped onion.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Stir in flour gradually.
- Divide into portions and fry in a pan.
All family members will love these recipes. And these dishes are easy to prepare. They are perfect as a snack or as an addition to a hearty hot lunch.
Here you have collected recipes with photos from the section baking in a pan without an oven. Proven recipes with detailed descriptions will help you cook even tastier.
Since I don’t always want to mess around with difficult recipes and often try to cook quickly but at the same time tasty, the frying pan helps me a lot. In it, I can cook a full-fledged dessert or an addition to dinner (for example, stuffed pita bread, chebureks, belyashi, flat cakes, etc.).
There are a lot of recipes, so I am opening a new section for you, where I will share the best ideas and culinary experiments. You, too, can now repeat any of the recipes, since I offer most of the master classes with step-by-step photos and a detailed description. Even a beginner will cope.
I hope you enjoy the quick baking for tea in a pan, you will be pleased to cook the proposed dishes, and, most importantly, you will be delicious!
Air fried pies with potatoes
Let’s cook airy fried potato pies in a pan, and you will find a proven step-by-step recipe with a photo in this article.
Cake for tea in a pan
Do you want to make a cake for tea? Even if you don’t have an oven, it’s possible thanks to this recipe with photos. Cooking a delicious cake in a frying pan.
Simple tortillas with onions in a pan
I propose to bake delicious simple cakes with onions, cracklings and dill in a pan. They will replace bread and will be a great addition to any meal.
Pizza Five Minute in a pan
Five-minute pizza in a pan, the recipe with a photo of which I have prepared for you, you will definitely like it. It only takes 5 minutes to prepare!
Sweet rice balls with cottage cheese
Don’t know how to make sweet rice balls? Then this is a great and very simple recipe for you. Enjoy a delicious breakfast or a light snack.
Cookies in a pan in a hurry
I propose to bake cookies in a hurry in a pan, the recipe of which is described step by step and supplemented with step by step photos. It turns out quickly and simply!
Delicious diet cottage cheese pancakes with oatmeal without flour
We decided to cook delicious diet cottage cheese pancakes with oatmeal without flour and semolina, then for you a proven recipe with a photo.
The most delicious pasties with meat
If you want to know how to cook the most delicious pasties with meat, then a step-by-step recipe with a photo is for you (as many as 3 options for making dough for pasties).
Lush whites with yeast
Have you tried to cook fluffy belyashi in a yeast pan? if not, then for you a simple and successful step-by-step recipe with a photo.
Fried pies “Manzari” with cottage cheese and herbs
Manzari pies with cottage cheese and herbs are very simple pastries in a pan. Pies are perfect for first courses and diversify any menu.
Lush fritters on curdled milk – the best cooking recipe
I prepared lush pancakes on yogurt for my relatives – this is the best recipe that I have tried. The recipe for pancakes is supplemented with a photo and a detailed description.
Diet oatmeal pancakes
For you today, diet kefir oatmeal pancakes, the recipe with a photo of which is described in detail in steps. It turns out mega delicious!
Quick fried pies without yeast (from yeast-free dough)
For you today, quick fried pies without yeast, which can be fried in a pan from yeast-free kefir dough. The recipe is simple and very fast!
Mexican corn tortillas
Would you like to cook Mexican corn tortillas in a pan? They are so bright and beautiful that everyone in my family likes them.
Very quick and easy cakes on water and flour
If the house has run out of bread, then instead of bread, I suggest cooking quick, lean and simple cakes in the pan with water and flour. This is a very handy recipe.
The aroma of homemade cakes, spreading from the oven, creates coziness in the house and a special atmosphere. And what a variety of delicious recipes there are! I want to try everything at once. Sometimes the lack of time or the shortage of some overseas ingredients stops. And sometimes the biggest barrier is the lack of an oven. How to be in that case? Do you really have to give up the idea: to pamper your loved ones with tender and delicious pastries made with love? Of course not! No need to be upset, even if you don’t have an oven yet. There are other ways to cook pastries without an oven.
Let’s take a frying pan for example. Our great-grandmothers, grandmothers and mothers actively used this method. Why are we worse? Baking in a pan is no more difficult than what you could cook using an oven. One has only to remember pies with various fillings, pancakes or pancakes, and it immediately becomes clear that a frying pan is an indispensable thing for any housewife. She is universal. In it, you can cook not only vegetables and meat, but also various flour products.
Baking in a frying pan, without an oven, does not end with pancakes and pancakes. With the help of a good frying pan, you can even bake an incredibly delicious cake. If you and your family are not lovers of sweet desserts, then you can make pizza: almost everyone loves it. Bake this easy no-oven pie and your family will be asking for more.
Multicooker – assistant hostess
This device is gaining more and more popularity every year. And more and more often, young housewives and more experienced ones try to use this wonderful pan for baking. The cooking technology is greatly simplified if the hostess uses the “Baking” mode in the slow cooker. There is a huge abundance of simple unpretentious and simple recipes for any occasion. Although, with such a miracle device, every hostess, even the most inexperienced in culinary matters, is able to turn into a chef. Still, after all, baking a pie in a slow cooker in a hurry is really easier than ever. But even more complex recipes do not require special knowledge and actions. And how many rave reviews will be addressed to you!
Let’s start learning recipes
Let’s get down to business and look at simple and delicious baking recipes without an oven. First, we will conduct tests in our own kitchen and hone our culinary skills. No need to be upset if something somewhere turns out not to be as beautiful as you expected in your own plans.
Remember, everything takes time. This rule applies even to simple baking recipes without an oven. It will take quite a bit of time, and your culinary masterpieces will begin to win hearts not only with amazing taste, but also with a charming appearance.
Prepare the necessary set of products. This charlotte belongs to the category of lean baking without an oven (in a pan). The ingredients are simple and affordable, and the taste is incredible!
- chicken eggs – 4 pieces;
- sugar – half a glass;
- flour – 1 cup;
- medium apple;
- cinnamon to taste.
Create a treat
This frying pan is quick and easy to prepare. First, wash the apple and dry it with a clean towel. Beat eggs with sugar in a deep bowl until medium air bubbles. You can use a mixer or a whisk for this. Now we introduce small portions of flour. Do not forget to mix the mass. The final step will be the addition of apples: cut them into small pieces.
Lubricate the pan generously with vegetable oil and pour the whole mass into it completely. Sprinkle with cinnamon on top. We turn on the stove to a very low temperature (or low heat) and cover the future cake with a lid. In this way, the preparation of apple charlotte will last thirty minutes.
Sometimes it is worth collecting the accumulated condensate from the lid so that our cake does not steam too much. Keep an eye on this pastry without using the oven: you may need to flip the cake to the other side if you are not satisfied with its appearance.
Pizza in a pan
This quick no-oven recipe is great for even non-cookers. Baking pizza according to this recipe is completely simple and takes very little time. If you are always in a hurry somewhere, then this pizza cooked in a pan is a great option.
- eggs – 2 pieces;
- sour cream – 4 tablespoons;
- flour – nine tablespoons;
- mayonnaise – 3 tablespoons.
- sausage, sausages or ham – 150 grams;
- a small onion;
- hard cheese – 250 grams;
- tomatoes – 2 pieces;
- tomato sauce – 4 tablespoons.
How to cook this pastry step by step without an oven in a pan:
- We start with a test. It should eventually have the consistency of sour cream. In a deep bowl, beat the eggs, mayonnaise and sour cream with a whisk. You can sprinkle a pinch of salt. Continue whisking with a whisk until the mass becomes more uniform. Slowly add flour and continue mixing.
- Generously grease a thick-bottomed frying pan with vegetable oil and pour the resulting dough into it.
- Pour the tomato sauce (ketchup) over the dough. Distribute over the entire perimeter of the surface.
- We free the onion from inedible elements, chop it in half rings and lay them out on the surface of the ketchup.
- On a layer of onions we lay meat products, cut into small cubes.
- We cut fresh tomatoes into thin semicircular layers or cubes. We put them on a layer of meat products. From above, vegetables can be slightly salted and flavored with a pinch of ground pepper.
- Three cheese on a fine grater and sprinkle them with a tomato layer.
- We put the pan on the stove. We cover the dishes with a lid and cook our pizza-baking without an oven over low heat. At the same time, it has every chance of becoming your favorite pastry.
- You will know about the readiness of the pizza by the layer of cheese: it will melt. The bottom of it should brown and become crispy and firm. These cookies can be made ahead of time and stored frozen.
Cake in a pan
Products for the test:
- flour – 3 cups;
- sugar – 150 grams;
- honey -50 grams;
- sour cream – 200 grams (20%);
- one teaspoon of baking powder.
- sugar – 1 cup;
- sour cream – 600 grams.
Mix sugar, honey and sour cream. Combine flour and a teaspoon of baking powder by sifting them through a sieve. Knead the dough. It should be elastic and soft.
Divide the dough into pieces. As a result, you should get eight identical koloboks.
Roll out each part with a rolling pin into a circle. The diameter of the circles is 20-22 centimeters. Trim the edges of the resulting cakes using a plate or saucepan lid. The scraps of dough should make two more cakes. In total, we have only ten identical blanks for cakes.
We bake blanks only in a dry frying pan! The temperature of the stove should be moderate. Check the timer to be sure. On each side, bake the cake for no more than two to three minutes with the lid closed.
Cooking sour cream. To do this, beat with a mixer (or whisk) the entire norm of sour cream with sugar. Continue beating until the sugar crystals are completely dissolved.
We form a cake, laying the cakes on a wide dish, spreading them with sour cream. The sides and top of the product are also carefully coated with cream. Decorate the finished confectionery according to your own taste. Someone will consider it useful to decorate the cake with cream flowers, and someone will just sprinkle it with chocolate or coconut chips. In any case, pastries should be put in the refrigerator for at least 10 hours in order for the cake to become more tender and tasty. After a day, it becomes even tastier – keep in mind this feature of the product.
Cookies baked in a pan
- one and a half glasses of flour;
- one egg;
- eighty grams of sugar;
- a teaspoon of baking powder;
- three tablespoons of sour cream and vegetable oil.
Separate the yolk from the protein. Pour sugar to the yolk and spread the sour cream. Beat the ingredients with a mixer or whisk. Add vegetable oil to the mixture and beat again.
Sift all the flour into a bowl with liquid products. Now we continue to knead the dough with our hands.
Roll out the finished dough into a roll. Its diameter should be 4 centimeters. We cut from the roller “washers”. We give these circles a more dignified look. If you have a meat mallet, lightly press it against both sides of the future cookie so that the pattern appears.
On a low temperature of the stove, heat the pan. It doesn’t need to be lubricated. We lay the cookies directly on the dry bottom. We hold the products for 4 minutes on each side. As soon as the side is browned, turn over. Cool the finished cookies and boil the tea.
Biscuit in a multicooker
If you have a slow cooker in the kitchen, then there will be no problem with how to cook an airy biscuit. Such a cake, in turn, will become the basis for any cake. There are no boundaries in the design of a biscuit. Your family will not be left without a delicate dessert if you learn how to cook these pastries without an oven.
Products needed for a classic biscuit
- 4-5 chicken eggs, the fresher the better;
- wheat flour of the highest grade – 1 cup;
- sugar – 1 incomplete glass;
- vanillin – a pinch or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar.
Please note that before you start cooking, you need to get all the products that will be involved in kneading the dough from the refrigerator. Out of the cold, they should stand for at least one hour.
Biscuit in a slow cooker: a step by step cooking recipe
- Lubricate the bowl of the apparatus with butter, this is necessary in order not to lose precious minutes after whipping the biscuit.
- Before cooking, be sure to sift the flour two (or better three times) and add vanillin. Sifting is necessary not only to remove unnecessary inclusions that can interfere with the process and spoil it, but also because the procedure enriches the flour with oxygen. Thanks to this, the biscuit will turn out to be more successful: tender and airy. If you do not have vanilla powder, but vanilla sugar, then you need to add it to the egg mass.
- Break all the eggs into a deep bowl. Beat them vigorously with the addition of sugar. It is better to use a mixer for this purpose. First, at low speed, you need to beat some eggs and only when they are slightly foamy, pour sugar in several steps. Continue beating the egg mass for ten minutes. Speed is average. After this time, the mixer speed should be increased. The result should be a white lush mass, increased in volume.
- Add flour to egg mixture. Stir gently with a spatula. Her movements should be from above in a circle. Do not be zealous with excessive intensity: you need to achieve complete disintegration of the lumps, so we do everything very carefully. It is also impossible to knead the dough for a long time, otherwise it will settle, and the biscuit will not rise during the baking process. And also do not use the mixer at the stage of adding flour.
- Carefully pour the finished mixture into the multicooker bowl and send it to the “Baking” mode. The temperature should be 150 degrees. Look in the instructions for the machine, what is the temperature of your kitchen assistant during the baking process.
- The time the biscuit is in the slow cooker is 40 minutes. Depending on the model, slight deviations in one direction or another are possible.
- Important! Within 25 minutes from the start of baking, do not open the lid of the machine in any case: the dough will definitely settle.
- Check the readiness of the biscuit by lightly pressing on the middle of the cake. The baked product will spring back slightly. If this does not happen, give the biscuit another five to ten minutes, let it bake harder.
- We take out the finished product from the multicooker and put it on the wire rack for several hours. When the biscuit has completely cooled, we divide it into two or three parts, thus making cake layers. We prepare a treat using your favorite cream or mastic. Do not forget about impregnations and other attributes of a beautiful and tasty cake.
Canned fish pie
This pie in a slow cooker in a hurry will appeal to lovers of fish and pastries “for the lazy”.
We need the following products:
- a glass of kefir – it is better to take a high fat content;
- mayonnaise – 100 milliliters;
- salt – 1 teaspoon;
- eggs – 2 pieces;
- baking powder – 1.5 teaspoons;
- flour – 400 grams;
- a teaspoon of sugar.
The filling of this baking without an oven will go to a standard can of canned fish in oil – saury. One onion bulb or one bunch of batun feathers. Instead of eggs, boiled crumbly rice proved to be quite worthy in such a pie.
- In a deep bowl, mix the eggs with salt and sugar. We introduce kefir and mayonnaise. We mix the mass with a whisk, so our dough will acquire a more favorable consistency.
- Sift all the flour into a bowl along with the baking powder. Stir the resulting dough again.
- Eggs must be boiled, cooled and peeled in advance. Finely chop the onion (or green onion, depending on your preferences and capabilities). Chop the eggs not very finely. Drain excess liquid from canned fish and mash with a fork. Now mix all the ingredients for the filling in a separate bowl. Let’s try salt. If the filling seemed too bland to you, slightly salt it.
- Lubricate the bowl of the apparatus with vegetable oil without aroma. Pour out most of the batter. We spread the filling on the dough and fill it with the rest.
- We cover the device with a lid and cook in the “Baking” mode for one hour. After this time, turn the cake over and bake for another fifteen minutes.
- We cool the finished baking on the grate from the multicooker.
And here is another delicious pie from the no-oven baking category. It also applies to fillers. However, for its preparation, we also need a layer of puff pastry.
- ready-made puff pastry – 200 grams;
- sausage – 200 grams;
- half a bunch of fresh dill;
- chicken eggs – 3 pieces;
- mayonnaise – 3 tablespoons;
- 130 grams of cheese;
- spices to taste.
How will we cook
Lay out the puff pastry sheet on a cutting surface. We do not roll out the dough. We cut a circle 6 centimeters larger than the diameter of the bottom of the multicooker bowl.
Lubricate the bottom with oil and send a cake of puff pastry there. We straighten the impromptu sides of the future pie.Cheese cut into small cubes. We do the same with sausage. Mix the ingredients and place in a bowl.
We drive eggs into another bowl and spread the mayonnaise. We mix all products. Add finely chopped dill. Lightly beat the resulting filling using a whisk or fork.
We spread the sausage and cheese filling on the puff pastry cake and level it. Fill with egg mixture. We set a full baking cycle, and as soon as the multicooker signals the completion of work, open the lid. Do not rush to take out the finished cake. He needs to cool down so as not to collapse during extraction from the bowl. After ten (or more) minutes, carefully remove the finished cake and start tasting it.